Friday 13 April 2012

Silly Cow On The Box

I always though TV was glamorous.  Well I was wrong! There were no make up artists, no lights, and they had me up and down in that crane so much that I got vertigo.  Still, it was all for a good cause.  The lady from the Air Ambulance was really chuffed with what we'd been doing, and gave me a pat on the back as a thank you.  I got plenty of screen time too, and I must say that I looked particularly radiant in my close up. I even had some young fans cheering me on from their school bus.  It's going to take some getting used to, this fame business!


Click below to see my appearance on the evening news, and if you can spare a pound, text HELI25 to 70070!



It seems I even got on the morning bulletin on Daybreak.  Ooh, that Dan Lobb is lovely...maybe I can get on the sofa to meet him one morning...?

No comments:

Post a Comment