Friday 13 April 2012

Baby Cow Born By C-Section

I'm happy to inform you that mother and baby are doing very well thank you.  It's typical, I was eight months pregnant when I got in that crane, so not looking at my most trim, and then I have my pictures splashed all over the newspaper.  I'm surprised they didn't call me the "Fat Cow" instead of the "Silly Cow"! 

The birth wasn't easy, but I had Matthew, Matty and Lloyd by my side for support.  In the end, baby cow was born by Caesarean section, and the anaesthetic was so good that I didn't feel a thing.  The boys took pictures of the birth so I could see them afterwards, so here's a sneak preview for you:



Looks scary doesn't it! I'm quite glad I couldn't see to be honest.  Apparently Matty almost fainted and Lloyd was sick a couple of times. That's men for you!

So baby cow has arrived, pictures to follow.  Hopefully she'll be happy to help me out with the fundraising- it's about time we got mooooooving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment