Friday 13 April 2012

Silly Cow Gets Around


So after rest and recuperation and adjusting to motherhood for the first time, I thought it was about time I got out and about, so I've been spending this week touring Stansted Mountfitchet, giving the locals a taste of my silly cow magic. I've got myself a text-a-donate number for the Air Ambulance fundraising, so by making public appearances, I'm hoping that people will get on their moooooobiles and give some pennies to the fund. I've been here there and everywhere on the top of Matthew's Landrover; it's a dream come true for me to see the world! I have to stand very still though, and Matthew makes sure he sticks to the speed limits-if he didn't, I'm sure I'd fall off!!

I got to see the church...


got petrol from the garage...


and went to the shops...





(although parking outside Tescos was an absolute nightmare!!)

So if you see me around, get your Moophone or MooBerry out and text-a-donate.  It's HELI25 to 70070 to donate £1, and it could save a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment