Wednesday 18 April 2012

Mooooosic at V Festival!!



I really can’t believe it- I’ve just heard through the moo mail that this August I will be going to my first ever mooooosic festival!! I’ve only ever been to country fetes before, and I have a feeling this might be a little different.  I’ll be spending two days keeping the lovely fundraisers at the Herts and Essex Air Ambulance company, helping them raise some dosh and rockin’ out to some amazing artists.  Noel Gallagher and the High Flying Birds, The Killers, Tinie Tempah, Snow Patrol, the list is endless.  I’ll have to brush up on my mooosic knowledge before then and hopefully I’ll get to have my picture taken with some of the bands too (although I’ll be so star struck!)  Matthew said if he’s coming as my chaperone, he’s going to have to take some earplugs-what a granddad!  Anyway, I just thought I’d share my excitement with my lovely followers, and if you happen to be at V, don’t be too shy to come along and say hello!  I should have my own personal Silly Cow Text-a-Donate by then too, so go on, dig deep.  As Tescos say, every little helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment