Monday 23 April 2012

It's competition time folks!!

I'm going global guys!  I could even be bigger than Madonna, than Harry Potter, than Ryan Gosling...actually scrap that, ones ever bigger than Ryan.  But anyway, I had an epiphany over the weekend.  What do all famous people have made? You've got it, MERCHANDISE!  No, I'm not thinking small plastic doll of myself.  No, I'm not thinking a nude calendar (although I have been working out a lot recently and am looking trim if I do say so myself).  No, I'm thinking bumper stickers.  

However, there was one small problem... I'm not very good at drawing (trust me, trying to pick up a paint brush with hooves is a nightmare).  So I'm offering one lucky individual the chance to be the designer of my new official Silly Cow bumper sticker! So if you're a creative creature then get designing, and send us your entry at sillycowstansted@gmail.com.

Don't forget to include the following information on your design:
  • Text SILLYCOW TO 70300 to donate £3 to Silly Cow Ltd.
  • 100% of all proceeds go to the Air Ambulance.
  • Just remember, don't be a silly cow and text whilst you're driving!


*THIS TEXT A DONATE NUMBER IS NOT YET LIVE, SO DON'T TEXT IT YET.  WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE'RE READY TO GO ON THAT ONE!*

The rest is down to you! Be clear, be creative and most of all have FUN! The winning entry will be my first official piece of merchandise.  I can't wait to see which one of you is the cleverest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment