Monday 16 April 2012

Mummy Silly Cow says "Happy Birthday Spangles!"


I know most of the stars hire a nanny to look after their babies while they swan around shopping and having facials, but I wanted to be more hands on with baby cow so that we bonded properly. Being a career girl and a new mum is not an easy task though, and I ended up spending some time on t'internet looking for fun activities that we could do together that fitted around my busy schedule. Thank goodness I stumbled across Spangles Surestart Centre just at the end of Lower Street, only a stones throw away from home! I can't believe I didn't know about Spangles earlier- what an amazing place for mums, dads and babies, with lots of stuff going on for free. I've booked myself onto a parenting course and am taking Baby Cow to the First Friends Baby Group on Mondays too. While I was there, Debra asked if I'd mind coming along to promote Spangles' 4th birthday, and I was more than happy to oblige. With Baby Cow in tow, I went along and we had a whale of a time- there was a DJ (I was introduced to Rizzle Kicks for the first time, which seems to be a favourite!) a children's entertainer and millions and millions of orange balloons. Baby Cow was in her element, playing with all of the children, and even giving some of them rides on her back. She's living up to her namesake, being a Silly Calf already!

Orange is my favourite colour

Do you like my new earrings?  I'm a trendsetter of the cow fashion world!

Silly Calf loved playing with Thomas and the children!
With Baby Cow in tow, I went along and we had a whale of a time- there was a DJ (I was introduced to Rizzle Kicks for the first time, which seems to be a favourite!) a children's entertainer and millions and millions of orange balloons. Baby Cow was in her element, playing with all of the children, and even giving some of them rides on her back. I could hardly drag her away. She ended up eating too much chocolate cake and having a tummy ache though. Chocolate isn't good for cows. She's living up to her namesake, being a Silly Calf already!

No comments:

Post a Comment