Wednesday 16 May 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Now I know that there aren't any cows in the Wizard of Oz but I can't help but love that film.  Little Dorothy clicking her red shoes (I need to get me some of those beauties!) and setting off down the yellow brick road... ahhh, it takes me back to my childhood.  
Hmmm, I wonder if they make them in cow sizes...
Which brings me back to the point of my moosings for today- the Rainbow Nursery in Stansted.  Now I've been taking Silly Calf to Spangles for some classes and she simply adores it, but I'm feeling the pressure of the celebrity lifestyle so I've been looking for some daycare options.  Rainbow seemed like the perfect option-just up the road from Lower Street, so very convenient.  And what's more, they'be asked me to appear at their family fun day on the 27th of May, which means I'll be able to meet mother yummy mummies too! Best get some bigger sunglasses for the school run though, it's never good to be papped before you've put your face on!


Anyway, if you spot me at the Rainbow Nursery Fun Day then come over for a chat and spare a few coins for my bucket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment