Wednesday 27 June 2012

Smokin' hot cow?

Where will you be on 7th of July?  Well I know where I'm going to be folks.  My fellow farmyard friends and I will be lining the streets to support the fantastically fit Olympic Torch Bearers as they make their way through Bishops Stortford carrying the Olympic Flame.  But exactly where is the question?  Well of course, I can't reveal my exact location just in case the paparazzi catch wind of it and won't leave me alone (I've had terrible trouble with them recently, they've been tapping my phone and allsorts!) but if you're the first to spot me you will have won a big sloppy kiss and an official photo with me, yes, that's right, with Silly Cow herself.    Now who could possibly resist that?  Keep your eyes peeled- who knows, I may moooooove about during the day!


Better not get too close, or I'll turn into roast beef!

No comments:

Post a Comment