Monday 30 April 2012

*drip drip drop, little April showers*

Well, what is with this weather? How's a girl meant to know how to dress when it's pouring one minute and sunny the next? After the wet wellie weather of this weekend, I'm happy to be basking in the sunshine this morning- I definitely need some big celeb sunglasses if this is going to carry on :) From drought and a hosepipe ban to flood warnings and power lines falling down, we don't know whether we're coming or going. And apparently, even though we've had tons of the wet stuff (rain, not milk), we're still in danger of a drought. Oh dear me, whatever next? I think I need to design my own clothes range especially for this weather. I've always fancied owning a clothes shop. Hmmm... we'll have to see about that one.  


Sunbathing in Stansted


No comments:

Post a Comment